The Kids Room Style File Kids Interiors Online Shopping Directory features all the best places to buy furniture, furnishings, decor and accessories for creating the coolest kids rooms on the planet.
As Kids Room Style File is a UK-based kids room decor site I’ve made sure that all the online stores listed deliver / ship to the UK, but many of the stores also ship worldwide.
The Directory will continue to grow as I discover great new places to shop. If you know of an online store that stocks truly fabulous products for kids bedrooms, playrooms or nurseries, please do drop me a tweet @KidsRoomStyle or Instagram @KidsRoomStyle and let me know.
A is for…
- Alex and Alexa
- The world’s best (and coolest) kids brands all huddled together in one online store
- Luxury designer brand furniture and furnishings
- A Place for Everything
- Has some lovely kids storage solutions
- A Space
- Real furniture for real kids
- All Things Moomin
- The official online home of Moomin
- Atomic Interiors
- Great selection of kids chairs
B is for…
- Bodie and Fou
- Chic boutique for design lovers in search of cool modern styling for the home and unique beautiful gifts with a French flavour.
- This Danish store has some awesome digital prints of wildlife on bedding and cushions
- Stock a great collection of graphic animal shaped printed cushions in vivid colourways
- Bobo Kids
- High end designer kids furnishings and furniture
- Blue Ticking
- Vintage and new pieces of kids furniture, many of which feature ticking fabric to create something really unique.
- Contemporary children’s furniture, beds and shelving company based in London E8
- Belle & Boo
- Beautiful illustrated characters Belle & Boo feature on cushions, bedding, wall art and more.
C is for…
- Cachette stocks items of simple beauty for the home, including some wonderful kids products. Nothing on the site is produced on an industrial scale and 90% of products are made in Europe
- Cath Kidston
- Products for kids for their bedrooms, the bathroom and dining
- Crème Anglaise
- Beautiful, fantastic wooden nursery and kids furniture conjured up and made in la belle France
- Cherish and Cherub
- Cherish & Cherubs is an online shop with a difference, the team source and select a beautiful range of vintage and vintage inspired gifts, clothing, interiors and homewares for children.
- Childs & Co.
- Cool, contemporary wooden kids furniture design store
- Conran Shop
- Carries a range of super cool and contemporary kids furniture and soft furnishings
D is for…
- Deco Baby stocks stylish, modern décor and accessories for children’s spaces. With a carefully, curated collection of modern & retro inspired products sourced from designers and brands worldwide.
- Dinky & Dandy
- The blog that started life as Maggie Stone evolved in 2014 into Dinky & Dandy and now has its own shop, stocking some of the cool and unique kids style finds featured on the blog – including some great homeware.
- Donna Wilson
- British and quirky, bright and modern. Beanbags, blankets and animal shaped cushions.
E is for…
- Stockists of natural, earth-friendly and low toxic household objects and furnishings, including some fantastic kids products.
- Etsy is the online marketplace where people around the world connect to buy and sell unique goods. The Etsy mission is to re-imagine commerce in ways that build a more fulfilling and lasting world. All that aside, Etsy sells some might fine craft and independent design company products!
F is for…
- Feather & Black
- Modern furniture and furnishings for kids, including some great soft storage solutions
- Ferm Living
- Danish designed products made with love and drawing on Scandinavian design traditions and retro charm.
- Finnish Design Shop
- The largest online retailer of Finnish design products, featuring handpicked collections of items from both well-established brands and young emerging designers.
- Fabulously French
- The only UK online stockist of wonderful kids brand Djeco – which is mainly toys, but also has some wonderful wall decals and other lovely pieces.
G is for…
- Great Little Trading Company
- A.K.A GLTC, the Great Little Trading Company, it stocks storage, furniture, room accessories and toys as well as all the practical stuff we all need.
- The Gro Company Lovely range of nursery coordinates and wall decals from this super practical, super stylish baby focused brand.
H is for…
- No specific kids department, but there are loads of cool soft furnishings perfect for teen bedrooms.
I is for…
- Furnishings with a Scandinavian flavour from Swedish designer based in the UK.
- Cheap and cheerful, but you really cannot knock the excellent Scandi design values of IKEA. Delivery charges for buying online aren’t always the cheapest, but overall it’s a cost-effective solution.
J is for…
- John Lewis
- Perennial high street favourite, always reliable for great, stylish products.
K is for…
- Beautiful vintage and modern furniture and furnishings from independent Belgian online store. Lots of wood.
L is for…
- Eclectic homes and interiors products for bigs and littles alike in this UK based store.
- Little Fashion Gallery
- France based with lots of lovely chic modern products for kids rooms
- Little Bou
- UK based, Little Bou is choc full with style and lifestyle products for boys – started by parent duo Sacira and Natasha after they found a derth of well priced great products for their own sons.
- Little Citizens
- Super cute and super cool designs from around the world.
- Les Petits Bohemes
- Beautiful vintage and vintage look finds for creating unique interiors for adults and kids.
- Lovely comfy, laid back furniture and furnishings made in the UK
- Laura Ashley
- Pretty furniture and furnishings for boys and girls with a very British feel
M is for…
- Beautiful hand-picked products in a similar style to Bodie & Fou. I can’t get enough browsing this beautiful online store.
- Made in Design
- UK based modern and contemporary design store with an encyclopaedic list of over 3000 brands
- All things Moomin, with some lovely kids room accessories.
- Molly Meg
- Molly-Meg offers an edited selection of furniture, home decoration, toys and gifts. It specialises in ‘miniature classics’ from the 1950s to the present.
- Maison du Monde
- The store offers a selection of contemporary home accessories and furniture from around the world.
- Sells an amazing array of door and drawer knobs. Every theme from pirates and princesses to dragons and monsters.
N is for…
- Nonjetable, founded by a Finnish designer in France in 2006, creates useful furniture and furnishing products in a world submerged with useless products. There’s an emphasis on quality and durability of both materials and design. Each new product is useful, long-lasting and environmentally friendly.
- Nest.co.uk has thousands of cool, modern interior design products from around the world. Great for licensed originals of classic products, including a great selection of children’s interiors products.
- Nordic Elements
- UK-based store offering a collection of timeless classic Nordic homewares, including some fab things for little people.
O is for…
- Oliver Bonas
- Not kids specific per se, but they do have some wonderful bright and quirky finds that will make kids young and old smile.
P is for…
- Great design for small people… Modern, environmentally friendly, modern furniture for kids. Perludi is a ‘Cradle2Cradle’ company… using only materials that are acquired from nature and can be returned to it. What’s not to love?!
- Petit Home
- Great eclectic selection of modern kids interior products to make every child’s space a unique and beautiful place to dream, grow, work and play.
- Pippi & Jip
- The online marketplace for a handpicked selection of some of the best designers and manufacturers across Europe to market and sell their children’s interiors products.
- The interiors concept store for ‘spoilt kids’ according to Pop-Line. A mouth-watering array of modern and minimalist kids interiors products, alongside kids fashion and other delectables.
Q is for…
If you know of a great online store beginning with ‘Q’ that has great kids products, please drop me a tweet… @KidsRoomStyle !
R is for…
- Rockett St George
- Unique and original collection of home wares, including a great selection of kids interiors products.
- Rowen & Wren
- Beautifully crafted home ware products, with a Little Rowen & Little Wren section choc full of playful, pared down versions of the grown-up home wares. All products are hand picked to introduce mini interior designers to shape, colour and texture throughout their home.
- Room to Grow
- Possibly an unrivalled selection of children’s beds – daybeds, single beds, bunk beds… you name it, they’ve got it covered. Plus nursery furniture and kids home style accessories.
- Rock & Pebble
- UK based craft company with a selection of beautiful birch plywood dolls houses in shapes you wouldn’t expect – check out the Pear House and the Ele Villa (elephant shaped). All products are sustainably produced.
S is for…
- French online children’s department store – Super cool. Super chic. Stocks over 200 brands across fashion, furniture, decor and toys. Go on, you know you want to…
- Scandinavian Minimall
Scandinavian Minimall sprung to life in spring 2011. The idea behind the shop is to bring you a unique destination for small fashion that’s big on style! London based owner and founder, and mum of two small children, Gabrielle, is Swedish and has a strong affinity for all things simple, beautiful and Scandinavian.
T is for…
- This Modern Life
- This Modern Life is the online kids decor store that evolved from The Modern Baby. It started when Suzanne and Danny’s first child arrived and has grown with the family. The store offers a great combo of modern, retro and vintage inspired products, be warned you will feel like a kid in a sweet shop when you visit.
- The Kid Who
- Cool Gifts For Kids – Unique children’s gift ideas, unusual toys and some GREAT kids homeware from Scandinavian and European designers.
U is for…
If you know of a great online store beginning with ‘U’ that has great kids products, please drop me a tweet… @KidsRoomStyle !
V is for…
- VUPbaby (Very Useful Products)is dedicated to providing you with a one stop shop of the best non-toxic baby products from around the world which are free from BPA, PVC & Phthalates.
W is for…
- WEAMO Furniture
- The team at WEAMO specialise in designing extremely high quality contemporary home wares and children’s furniture. Making sure it’s fun, functional, hard wearing and ergonomic (comfy for the kids but slightly too small for the grown ups). Each product comes in a great choice of brilliant colours.
X is for…
If you know of a great online store beginning with ‘X’ that has great kids products, please drop me a tweet… @KidsRoomStyle !
Y is for…
- Yellow Velvet
- French based cushion website… yip, that’s right, over 400 different styles of cushion including a whole kids cushions section! Designed by up and coming and established home brands and designers. They also do photo cushions if you really fancy getting creative with cushions.
Z is for…
- Zugs are lovingly handmade thick pure wool pile rugs for kids. Got it! The family fun business uses only natural dyes and 100% wool, so there’s no nasty chemicals, ensuring a safe and soft place for kids to play. There’s a great array of cool kids styles to choose from to boot.